Gaze bubble toggle not working

Onboarding works, calibration works, but Gaze Bubble toggle is not working – it won’t turn on.

Summary

This summary should identify what the problem is, the area it occurs and what it’s impacting on. If possible, you should outline the bug from the perspective of the user.

Scenario

This section should be a roadmap for recreating the bug, a step-by-step account of exactly what was done to find it. This means people can find it, fix it and test it efficiently.

1. Go to ….
  2. Open ….

Expected result

What is it that you expect to happen/what should happen

Actual result

What is truly happening

Content/Useful Information

In this case, add any relevant information that might help. For example, is there any other process on your computer that could have caused the unexpected behaviour? Do you have any pictures/clips of your computer at that moment? Any extra information is useful!

Hey DPW, welcome!

A few things:

1. Are you only interested in eye tracking? I am asking because I am curious whether you have the same experience using head tracking in games.
  2. May I please ask for a clip, if at all possible? Reason I am asking for this is the following: I would like to see if you are correctly being tracked, or if something may hinder your experience. It may be that there could be tracking losses along the way, due to heavy processing or network issues.
  3. Any more details you could possibly give? (such as those in the template from your original post)

Do not worry though, we will get to the bottom of this.

Locking due to lack of response. Please open a new one if the issue persists.