On initial connect, link is stable however some time later head tracking will freeze in game and resume after 5-10s. Intervals between freezes are not predictable.
- Open eyewarebeam app on iphone
- connect USB and enable streaming in eyewarebeam app
- verify eyewarebeam app on PC connects
- [optional] perform calibration
- start Opentrack and verify connection from eyewarebeam
- play game (in my case, IL-2 Sturmovik).
Head tracking working as expected
Headtracking freezes occasionally. This usually does not start immediately, but once it does it will re-occur frequently.
Connection is via USB cable. Have not attempted any other connection options.
Disconnection can be observed occuring while out of game on Windows desktop, with eyewarebeam adn opentrack apps open. eyewarebeam icon in system tray shows disconnected, then reconnected, and opentrack “octopus” movement matches connect/disconnect in eyewarebeam app.
After disconnecting phone it is warm to the touch, but not overly so.
PC OS: Windows 10 Professional, build 21H2
iTunes version: 22.214.171.124
EyewareBeam Windows app version: 1.4.0
PC Hardware: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, 32G ram, 1TB NVME, Nvidia RTX2060 Super
iPhone OS: IOS 15.1.1
iPhone hardware: iPhone 12, 64G
iPhone Beam app version: 1.4